The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some interesting stuff there Charlie, curious mind, I know some of the golds ,like dbp's ones, and the britains ones but where do you find the gold JD's ? Look like the Schuco ones and a wiking 7810? Also what model is the yellow loader on in this pic

image.jpg

5 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Some interesting stuff there Charlie, curious mind, I know some of the golds ,like dbp's ones, and the britains ones but where do you find the gold JD's ? Look like the Schuco ones and a wiking 7810? Also what model is the yellow loader on in this pic

image.jpg

Hello Sean,

Its the camera flash making it look yellow I think, its a gold map model, a 4wd 2040. So are the gold JD's, all map.

The goldies are one off's, not a main run of models. The pink map models are original, again they are one off's too.

Some of the other pinkies you can see in the background, NH & Fendt and the Xerion are all Peters fine work.

11 hours ago, watermill said:

A Cabinet with some items not in store, excuse the crammed conditions!

IMG_6512.JPG

IMG_6513.JPG

You are excused.

Very much excused.

What an awesome collection.

Loving the Lambourn cab.

Is there any difference between the two 1164s?

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Never knew they would do them in one of versions like that,knew of gold ones done in limited runs but not the others you have , you not gone for black versions then ?? Or considered having them done ??

Hello Sean, yes I'd love to go black on them, its a good thought! I love the black look, our tractors we sue with black spreaders look the part!

50 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Stunning collection Charlie mate. Would like to see a few more of the hymac digger. McConnell hedge cutter is amazing, wish I had one.

Thanks Chris, I can get more pictures of the Hymac up if you like mate. its a stunner!!

The perfect 32 stuff is amazing, the hedgecutter is the headliner too, but the buck rakes etc are fab, the jcb folding fork is stunning.

Charlie ..you have a fantastic collection there.. Really admire that line up of Gold DBP Countys..They look amazing & the 4600 with the loader is another stunning little model... I would love to see afew more pics of all those yellow industrial spec models.. Again ..great collection ..;)

6 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Charlie ..you have a fantastic collection there.. Really admire that line up of Gold DBP Countys..They look amazing & the 4600 with the loader is another stunning little model... I would love to see afew more pics of all those yellow industrial spec models.. Again ..great collection ..;)

Thanks Justin, The gold dbp's are quite something, I've had a long case made up for 6 of the countys and it looks great.

The 4600 and loader is one of my personal favourites, when I first worked on a farm I had a 5000 with similar loader doing bale cart, a very happy 12 year old in a school holiday, so fond memories, can you imagine dong that these days with health & safety!

If I get chance on Sunday I'll sort some other pictures of the yellows out and put them on here 

Cheers Charlie .. Spent abit of time myself at that age carting round bales with a pike on the rear of a 4600 & a 4000 .. Broke the kingpins on the front axle in the 4000 once....lets just say too many wheelies with the weight of a silage bale on the rear.!!!  Young & stuipd I guess ::)..

Look forward to seeing the pics ... 

I have never seen anything like your collection, makes mine look rather feeble by comparison.

I am searching for some rather rare Yaxon Same models and I was wondering if you had them in your collection anywhere?

I must admit I have a real soft spot for the older Britains items, it was all I played with as a child and the models have some 'passion' and meaning about them. But unfortunately if I see I good crisp box example I'm always tempted to buy it, so there are a few duplicates. I must be mad!

1 hour ago, robbo said:

I have never seen anything like your collection, makes mine look rather feeble by comparison.

I am searching for some rather rare Yaxon Same models and I was wondering if you had them in your collection anywhere?

Thanks Mike, its taken some years I have to say, still going strong, I'm very lucky to have found some rare items along the way. I'd love to be able to get more pictures up but everything's in store.

I do have on e two yaxon Same's, but they will be boxed away in store, the majority of the collection is safely boxed away, only a small handful out unfortunately, if I come across them I will put some pictures up, if I have any duplicates I could let you know? it maybe unlikely to have duplicates of those but you never know.

Archived