The Wickhambreaux Collection (part of!)

watermill

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Numpty !!  Heemm . Am Charlie  . Your beautiful 2wd Massey there .. Is it a 3080 or a 3050 then .?? ;D

Morning Justin,

Sorry my typing is as good as my photography!! Don't know how  I got that wrong - the 5 and 8 are miles apart! ???

8 hours ago, justy 46 said:

For a 50 + year old box Charlie ..it's like new !! Must be worth a nice few pound . Is it the Major or 5000 inside ?? 

Hi Justin, I wonder if the UH boxes of today will still look as fresh in 50+ years. I'll put another picture up shortly 8)

3 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

It has to be said you've definatley got some fine models in and amongst your collection Charlie, from scratchbuilds to conversions and the old Britains...... just make me wonder what your going to treat us with next.....8)

Thanks Paul, its a lifetime of collecting, an ongoing project for sure. When I go through the collection (which I plan to get on with soon) I'll post some more pics of the rarer pieces.

9 hours ago, watermill said:

image.jpg

Not too sure how the draw bar and pin give it away, grant you no loop in the pin but (I) wouldn't call that conclusive seeing how Britains operate. I do agree with 5000 however as this picture gives it away, I think, as there isn't an implement adaptor.

Archived