Schuco 2013

AJH

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one Phil, i'll keep me eyes peeled for some decent R38 tyres with the Deere inner part.

(I think CDModelz do them??)

they do barry, i have a set in the shed which didnt fit a project, may yet have a use for them going by this news, see a few 7810s round cornwall, and may well have to invest in one for the collection, especially if its as good as the 4000 we saw at zwolle

all seven 10 series same height,same length,same wheelbase,so yes the 7810 could be a 7710,all the models in the range were   offered on standard 20.8R38 rear tyre sizes

7810 was the only model with R42s as an option,  mind you as long as whoever owns the model is happy with it whatever they choose to do, thats ok :)

although this latest model coming from schuco is something to get excited about, i seem to remember us all getting equally excited about the 4955 that was announced, what seems, a year ago now, and we still havnt seen that yet, have we. lets hope that they have finally sorted the supply issues and can get moving again.

all seven 10 series same height,same length,same wheelbase,so yes the 7810 could be a 7710,all the models in the range were   offered on standard 20.8R38 rear tyre sizes

How do you mean, Paul? The 6210 wasn't same wheelbase as the range toppibg 78 ???

I can't honestly believe a continental manufacturer has yet again decided to build a model of a tractor I HAVE driven!! What on earth is going on over there! :D Look forward to this one hitting the shelves :)

How do you mean, Paul? The 6210 wasn't same wheelbase as the range toppibg 78 ???

I can't honestly believe a continental manufacturer has yet again decided to build a model of a tractor I HAVE driven!! What on earth is going on over there! :)

not a very clear post tris,i meant all the 7010 series

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived