Schuco 2013

AJH

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

certainly looks impressive,hopefully the  german style front grill number plate will come off leaving no holes??? most 7810's i have seen have had front linkages so that will stay on,have always had a liking for the looks of the 10 series jd's

An absolute must for my collection. Hands down one of the most imposing and impressive looking tractors around. I've photographed three of them, including one on destoning duties last weekend. Even on it's narrower tyres it still looked the business. Planning a model vs real deal thread in due course. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Cant wait for the 7810 model as we got one in work and always wanted one since i had a go of the animal ha shes does about 12,000 hours on03 plate mainly ploughing and carting silage with an 18t dooley and power harrowing with 5m kuhn and all thats gone was somthing small with the pto.the engine and box never been touched and we have a 7710 with about 22,000 hours and she is original even original brakes ha but the last few thousand have been on a umbilical slurry pump but before that she was the main mowing tractor and there both still going strong so its about time someone made a model to show these machines at the best they are :)

sweet even if i have never seen one with that type of exhaust  setup :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  

If I remember correctly Sean,that horrid exhaust was a German spec,I see it has an extra air tank,probably German spec as well,

Regards

Joe.

The 4955 looks an excellent model! Well detailed, one of Schuco's best so far? As for tyres, exhausts, air tanks and others. That is done especially for the convo guys to make some money ;)

Archived