classic tractor feb 2013.

mine arrived today. while this magazine is always a good read, this issue really does press all the right buttons. the article about restorer mr ben craig is nothing short of amazing. the skill and workmanship is spot-on. the jd 8430 re-furb looks jaw dropping, as does the doe 130 tripple d.[ actually, all of the pics look fab] great article called 'massey miscellany' which will have catcom reaching for his model spares box and tools ^-^ . a great read as usual.

mine arrived today. while this magazine is always a good read, this issue really does press all the right buttons. the article about restorer mr ben craig is nothing short of amazing. the skill and workmanship is spot-on. the jd 8430 re-furb looks jaw dropping, as does the doe 130 tripple d.[ actually, all of the pics look fab] great article called 'massey miscellany' which will have catcom reaching for his model spares box and tools ^-^ . a great read as usual.

Mmm interesting,must remember and look in the paper shop tommorrow, ^-^ ^-^

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

Sounds like subscription copies have arrived! Just to confirm, the February issue of Classic Tractor will be in the shops this Friday 21 December, a week earlier than normal due to Christmas.

Hope you enjoy the issue.

Regards

R Day

Classic Tractor

Yaaaay!

Good plan Mr D.

Dear Painter,

You raise a valid point. We hear this regularly from our Irish subscribers. All we can add to this is that the Irish subs copies are posted air mail on the same day as the UK subscription copies. We have made lots of enquiries and as far as we can establish, the delay is caused when the magazines enter the Irish postal system.

I'm sorry, but there's really nothing we can do to speed up the delivery of the magazines in Ireland.   

Thanks for your support as a subscriber.

Regards

R Day

• Like 1

Nice big Marshall featured. Lives not too far from me.

Aye Stuart got a great collection of Leylands as well as his Marshalls and Nuffields, plus his extensive literature and the start of his  related model collection,  and he a grand bloke to talk to about them too, usually have a catch up with him 2/3 times a year when i'm about the localality, Good report on the 125 though ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for subscribing. When did you actually send payment? Your first subscription copy probably won't arrive until the next one is due a week or so on Saturday. You should get it then.

Regards

R Day

Hello payment was sent on the 4th, do you know about the magazine then?

• Like 1

Thanks for clarifying this point. You should get the next one, published 25 January, providing that payment was processed in time to put your details on the system and then send them to the printers I am not sure what the cut-off point was for that. The issue is probably being printed in the next day or two.

You could say I do know a bit about the magazine.......

R Day

• Like 1

Thanks for clarifying this point. You should get the next one, published 25 January, providing that payment was processed in time to put your details on the system and then send them to the printers I am not sure what the cut-off point was for that. The issue is probably being printed in the next day or two.

You could say I do know a bit about the magazine.......

R Day

Thanks for that I look forward to receiving it.