What did santie bring you this year?

Santas model topic was locked so here's my wee gems from Christmas day via my wife (NewHolland Chick)

A nice MF 5480 with a thumbs up fergie man on the door and a Fiat 1580.Both have been round the traps awhile but I like them :)

While my tummy was going down I did abit of get out of doing the dishes baling.

post-582-0-38554100-1356419089_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-29438200-1356419111_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-70280000-1356419228_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-91492000-1356419315_thumb.jpg

post-582-0-72863600-1356419343_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Everything but model tractors on this occasion. ;D  Just enjoying being with Mum, Dad and my younger brother down in Sheffield for the next few days.....along with much beer, wine, champagne, food, socks, a new shaver, and more food. Merry Christmas everyone! :)  

• Like 2

Well Mark I always tend to give friends children money or a cheque since they then can best spend it on what they want other than something they have or do not want....oh and this year I have been parceling up half a dozen eggs in 6 egg sections for them as well since well I could not resist buying a box of 48 for £16.19 ...I mean only 34 pence each 8)

I guess I was not such a good boy this year. 4 pairs of socks and.........nothing else.........  :)

Never look a gift horse in the eye Markus....you have saved spending money on 4 pairs of socks in 2013 and can put that towards model purchases ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Well, put the turkey in the AGA at 8.00am and it was cooked by 1.30pm, brother next door did all the veg and we all had a good dinner, me, brother, his wife and 10 year old daughter. Surprising how much you can eat but there is still quite a bit of the 16lb turkey left. I didn't get any models but a nice lot of practicals, nice boilersuit, some socks, case of different sorts of beer, woolly hat and a nice tin of shortbread biscuits. My neice did very well this year, she had 2 x Lego City dustcart lorry kits, a nice new mobile phone and a new Wii kit and a games CD plus a nice warm winter coat and a pair of 'hello kitty' slippers and two other Lego kits, she loves Lego. We set up the Wii and have 'worked' off our dinner playing golf, ten pin bowling, tennis and boxing that's on the CD. Going back in next door now to attack the turkey again. All in all a very good day.

• Like 2

Tons of smellies, lynx deodorant and shower gel, bit of old spice, work trousers, dickie boiler suit, dickies hoodie, superdry hoodie, superdry jeans, thermal long johns, thermal socks, a rather cheesy phone cover with a picture of me and her on it, hi viz polo shirt, Fred perry polo shirts, 20 pack of tennents, bottle of strongbow in my stocking, new wiking JD and UH Rolland grain trailer and the usual 40000 tubs of celebrations, roses etc, and a sore head, nocked it getting out the l200 on the present delivery run