Next (spring) spalding show 2013

IH885XLMAN

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Only 4 weeks as of this weekend to the Spalding spring show and the show model has been announced on the website. It is a Universal Hobbies Massey Ferguson 1200 and cultivator set that has been specially weathered, only 100 models will be available on the day so they are sure to sell out fast.

http://www.spaldingmodeltractor.com/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

Due to me being late booking the UTS stand we wont be in the same place as the past 9 years ..we will have a much smaller stand around where Pammy & Frazer normally are so don't despair we are there so you can see my handsome features afterall..Stevey and Jaxs will provide the other qualities ???

My house move has still not happened and everything is on hold.  I was hoping to be moving in April but it seems highly unlikely so I shall be making my annual pilgrimage to Spalding.  Room was booked months ago.  See you there!

Due to me being late booking the UTS stand we wont be in the same place as the past 9 years ..we will have a much smaller stand around where Pammy & Frazer normally are so don't despair we are there so you can see my handsome features afterall..Stevey and Jaxs will provide the other qualities ???

What are you on about, Chewy - we have our stand all booked and our passes have arrived. So that can mean only one thing... YOU'RE NEXT TO US! Ringing Colin this very moment....

Actually, second thoughts you don't spend much time on your stand anyway, as the others do most of the work so I can cope with that ;-)

Is it the 7th next Sunday? I've not been to a show yet I'm from the midlands you see and this seems about the nearest as I missed the one at leamington spa in feb arrh!

Sure is.  I shall be heading there on Saturday so expect to see all the regulars in the pub on Saturday evening.  I bet it is too much to ask that everyone behaves themselves this year  :angel:

Oh well, I suppose it IS too much to ask - habits of a lifetime >:Dare sooooooo difficult to break ^-^::)

Sorting all my Britains Farm Toys out this weekend for this show and will be setting off on the Friday down to Spalding.We will be in the pub Friday and Saturday nights :) This is a good show and looking forward to all the trade people and general public.Hope to see you all there.

right now i am 50/50, poor sues come down with chicken pox after our little grandchild sophie came down with it friday, amazing seeing as your only ment to get it once, that is 3 times for her now, she was pretty poorley yesterday / today, so until i see how she pans near to the end of the week  i won't fully commit,  

Sadly I am not my dad died last week so there is lots to sort out Mike R

Sorry to hear of your loss Mike...it comes to us all but no one likes to loose a parent. My wishes are with you and your family.

Yes Mike it comes a time when it is good to see they are at rest and not suffering... I saw that with a uncle of mine last November and he knew himself it was time to go since the last words as he left his sheltered cottage to go into a private care home was ...."its  time as I was in a box" sad but he got his wish and died within 10 day's of leaving his home.

taking a break from packing and before that working to earn some cash to splash around at the show ;)

anyways, we'll be leaving in the morning for England and hope to be on time in Spalding on Saturday for what i assume is still tradition.. dinner with fellow weirdos..

wondering if a time and place for dinner have been spoken for already? you can count us in ;) Frankie & Bennie's(or how that italian place near the lodge is called) seem the better alternative though as food at the pub was non-existant last time..

Wil, I assume we will meet in the pub to start with and then make a decision where we are going to eat, it might depend on numbers as the pub seem to get overwhelmed when there are more than 10 of us.

Archived