What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

well the rogator and the challenger came today,overnight by tnt,the rogator is dirty and you can see where the boom frame is broke and no box,but,guess what i paid for it? £20.00,a real bargain,and all just by asking what they were going to do with the model,so just a thorough clean and repair job,also picture of the new 765d,i cant thank this parts guy enough,i have just got to work out how the sprayer lifts and lowers

post-1769-0-85605200-1357927625_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-85625000-1357927634_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-81071700-1357927642_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-72931900-1357927677_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

Paul,nice buy £ 20 good one,this might be of some help to you http://www.agrarmodellbau.de/showthread.php/11158-Challenger-RoGator-655-Sprayer

Regards

Joe.

thanks joe,ive worked out how to raise and lower the body,underneath the chassis there are locking screws,will see if i can get it as clean as that one,thanks joe

well no models for me just parts for some convo's first up 2 sets of 1050 wheels and a 3 point linkage fram from PMA32

002-37.jpg

Next up CB aerials, UH MF 3080 chassis and a front tool box from farmmodelspares

003-34.jpg

No problem Paul,just thought that might come in handy,be sure to post up some pic's in the raised position,nobody has done that yet on here,

regards

Joe.

quick picture joe in raised position,found a picture of it raised from a model website

post-1769-0-14211800-1357940661_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-15953300-1357941672_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

well no models for me just parts for some convo's first up 2 sets of 1050 wheels and a 3 point linkage fram from PMA32

[img=http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt5/BOBIE-BORA/002-37.jpg]

Next up CB aerials, UH MF 3080 chassis and a front tool box from farmmodelspares

[img=http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt5/BOBIE-BORA/003-34.jpg]

Is that 3 poimt linkage frame made from plastic.

Just picked up after some haggling at a garage sale a UH Deutz TTV1160 for £2.00 was a fiver. She is in good condition but un boxed and a broken right side mirror so no biggie.

TBH I just couldn't go away without having her she sat there on a wallpaper table looking all sorry so whipped her up.

Just bought my second herron 12 tonne silage trailer in two weeks, made by martin, second hand, ordered new decals for them from martin, because old ones are faded

britains vaderstad drill,which sadly has to be pimped up,good base model,but thats about it

well you have plenty of time to mod her with this weather we are having whats that its sitting on paul something MF :D

well you have plenty of time to mod her with this weather we are having whats that its sitting on paul something MF :D

might be the chance of snow down here in devon bob thursday night friday morning,im working at okehampton army camp at the moment,its right up high on the moor,we had snow today,its so high up there,and b****y freezing

My first collection purchases of 2013 that came home with me from LAMMA today:

Martyn Reeve Fiat Versatile 44-28 conversion.

Toy Farmer Versatile 950

Universal Hobbies County Super 4 1/16th scale ( grey bonnet version ) 

Universal Hobbies Ford TW-25 "Still hard at work" muddy version with Bomford cultivator.

MarGe Models Ford 7610 Gen II 2wd

• 2 weeks later...