What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

It might be a stupid thought , but have you seen what the decal is on the other side of the bonnet...?

i havnt mate , I was goi g to leave it sealed just in case but I may well have a look , think I have a small dentist style inspection mirror somewhere so could look with that
  • Like 1

only the 2nd edt 7230,the one with the white lettering on the cab doors,siku 8250 and i might,might get the siku 2150,but that will need a helluva lot of work to make that look decent,and then wait until october for britains new 3230 ,that will be all im after,im not into the silver or black ones

Will be a nice line up when you get them all Paul :)

Today at Preston Steam Rally I came across a Britain's Ford super major with 6 implements a Roller, 2 ploughs, a cultivator, a forage harvester and a mule dozer with some bales too. And for under £30

• Like 2

Just received fro Brushwood toys 3 Wikings Amazone edx 6000 seeder, John Deere 6210R and  a Claas uniwrap baler

super service.

And a Muddy Ford 6600 tractor off ebay

Edited by Mike R ( Kentman)

Got a mint Britains trailer in amint straw box (green single axle with narrow wheels)

I demand a picture James..

.....of late I have not been watching Ebay as much as I usually do..or did you get a better source to deal :unsure:

;D  ;D