What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

Today at the Kent show I bought a UH claas matador combine MIB £30 and the 2 new Britain's JD tractor and sprayer and tractor and Bale trailer set for 25 each from local john Deere dealer

also took some photos will post up later of the show.

• Like 1

Today at Driffield show I bought the following from Peter Hardy. Very pleased. :)

Siku Massey Ferguson 8270 Xtra ( Farmer + version )

Sumo front weight block

Rear wheel weights

Beacons

GPS antenna.......all to add to my standard Siku 8280 Xtra.

Where was the stall??

My Latest editions to my collection are

Ros Dewulf potato harvester

UH Kubota

Replicagrica  McCormick Landini Powermondail IH 1046, IH 856 Fiat dt 1000 and Fiat 880 DT5

I was able to buy all these with some of  the money my Late father in law left me.

• Like 1

It was literally a stones throw away from the entrance at the top end of the site Pete. Just a bit further up from where the forestry kit was being demonstrated.

oh dear i was around the sewards stand or on the renewable stand playing with the rc tractors

Nice collection there Iain - is there much difference between the Jag 940/960/980 standard green models apart from the numbers on the box and model? 

I have the 100 Years Xerion and Jaguar too now, and am saving up in preparation for the Lexion, in September I believe...  :)

/malc.