Whats Your Latest General Buy 2013

oh well lads, theres your next big retailer failure this year, costco, bills stopped buying everything from them  and gone else where :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

No good buying your camera equipment from Jessops now either, gone into liquidation 2 days ago.

• Like 1

Two Kingfisher 1200 watt oscillating halogen heaters for my workshop and garage which should be cheaper to run and less smelly and condensation than my SuperSir gas heater and Sealy propane heater. I saw a deal in the local paper last weekend and then had a search on Amazon and found a better deal for the same models  at £ 36.01 delivered. I have had one on in the workshop and it has raised the temperature by 7 degrees in only 15 minutes 8)

Wow what a bargain! Might have to buy a few for the garage.

Ah ha Tris your spot on they will be put to the test to unscrew UH models :D

and I think I speak for all of us on here. When are we going to see pic's of the A-Team Van :D

After the stick I got on Facebook for it?!!:lol: :ha ha!:

I have one photo on my 'phone but maybe tomorrow I will finish work in daylight and get some nice ones :)

• Like 1

Those knives will never wear out Robert.

Bill, did you price up replacement elements for the halogen heater before you bought it? I bought one two years ago, very cheap at £10 but after a week 2 of the elements went, shop would not replace the heater and the elements to fit were £20 each so I dumped it!.

Tim,you can get three brand new Halogen bulbs for under a fiver through Ebay, http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Portable-Heaters-/93630/i.html?LH_BIN=1&LH_ItemCondition=1000&_nkw=HALOGEN%20HEATER%20bulbs&LH_PrefLoc=1&_sop=15

Regards

Joe.

To be honest, I wouldn't buy those sort of things off fleabay/iternet, or halogen light bulbs (the long type) as they don't like travelling through the post!, they're sometimes even 'blown' before you get them in a shop so best to buy in person locally so's you can march it back if it don't fire up.

oh well lads, theres your next big retailer failure this year, costco, bills stopped buying everything from them  and gone else where :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

Only because they don't stock them Sean ;D  ;D ...they used to have bigger ones for around £ 200 and my pal Stuart uses one in his garage at hoe when he is working on his motor bikes. Never mind I will have just a little over £ 130 in rebate to spend by the end of this month so I think it will have to be another Keter Store it out shed 8)