Classic-Combines?

britainswomble

12 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Now then Mark, aye indeed Andy is still making 1200's and his 1250 is almost a go-er too, After quite a few years and various tooling changes to the 1200 he's getting there with it, as for a 760, i'm not sure but i do know Andy been getting a bit more done on the Claas combine, some parts are still to be developed, for more info just drop Andy an Email on info@classic-combines.com or give him a call on 01748 850905  

Many thanks Paul.... I'm glad he's still doing his stuff... I've missed several Spaldings in recent times.. not to mention all the Toytracs too ! ... I'll give him a call as I do fancy a 1250 to go with my 1200 I must say... and that 760 too !

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i am still waiting for my 1250, only 7 odd years now, never see him at shows and never replies to calls or e-mails . have sort of given up on him to be honest and hes also lost a order for a plough to go on the back now. aint going to rant on here in the open about it, just not worth it 

3 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

yes i am still waiting for my 1250, only 7 odd years now, never see him at shows and never replies to calls or e-mails . have sort of given up on him to be honest and hes also lost a order for a plough to go on the back now. aint going to rant on here in the open about it, just not worth it 

Good... I'll have yours pullover :P

i could rant big time given how many new bits others have had, all his new stuff keeps appearing , yet no deposited orders completed . kind of sticks in your throat, last time i saw him,at zwolle a few years back , he saw me and went the opposite direction and no one saw him again that day,i doubt i am the only one been waiting for years either 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

i could rant big time given how many new bits others have had, all his new stuff keeps appearing , yet no deposited orders completed . kind of sticks in your throat, last time i saw him,at zwolle a few years back , he saw me and went the opposite direction and no one saw him again that day,i doubt i am the only one been waiting for years either 

To be honest mate we all do that when we see you B)

• 1 month later...

Archived