New cattle shed for 2013

Nice tyres make it look a monster , like how the boss can justify new wheels for that but still has a 3 wheel trailer

The boys on the farm just said the same. . . . sure he has wellingtons with 2 holes in them but will buy new tyres before wellingtons Edited by modelfarmer2010

Well after a week of searching for somebody to mind BOB nobody would have him so there is nothing the farmer can do only take BOB with him . . most of the family came to say good luck to the farmer and make sure BOB gets into the car..farmer had his bag for the trip and all BOB wanted to take was his chainsaw...don't think he'll get into the USA  with that. . . .

">http://DSCF6908_zpsb019e456.jpg

Even the local guards came out to follow them all the way to the airport just to be sure that he goes

">http://http://s1283.photobucket.com/user/modelfarmer2010/media/DSCF6909_zps159d8c61.jpg.html'>DSCF6909_zps159d8c61.jpg

• Like 4

In my mind I can imagine you being picked out at the customs and you had to explain the whole story to some airport guy ;D Would have been hilarious.

oh it would have been alright..when i was taken photos there was plenty cops around and i was waiting for one of them to come over and then i'd have to explain what i was up to

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

love youre buildings brendan they really look well 

Thanks..not much going on with the cattle shed and farm these days cause baby number 2 arrived few weeks ago so hope to get back to it in few weeks time..BOB could have the place destroyed when i get back to it..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Back at last after a few months break..hope to get the shed finished for the winter..first photo is the reason i had no time to build more of shed since april,she can't take her eyes off the farm but she won't be getting her hands on it tho. .

DSCF0084_zps1e404c47.jpg

The shed is only been used to park all the machines these days

DSCF0080_zps40e2bd8c.jpg

OH HE IS STILL AROUND. . . . . 

DSCF0081_zps4263bed9.jpg

Edited by modelfarmer2010
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...