New cattle shed for 2013

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Back again at last,not much work done on shed in nearly a year now all because we had another baby that's 3 in 4 years so not much time to build lately but all is to change now. Getting going this week on planning out 2nd part of shed etc. 

image.jpg

Edited by modelfarmer2010
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, smallclaas said:

Like the drinkers how did you make them or where are they from?

Picked up the drinkers from a model show I was at in sept 14 in Limerick. Don't know name who I got them from so long ago,it was my last post up til last week missing nearly as long as yourself but as plenty people say it was my own fault (babies) 

Word has spread that farmer has got the approval for the grant for the new palour and his phone never stops ringing from sales men trying to sell him everything to do with palours. He has appointments with a different sales man every hour tomorrow. Bob says whoever they go with that he wants a new cap and jacket included in the deal anything to keep him happy says the farmer.