New cattle shed for 2013

Had to take base of shed out and cut out the circle where the parlour will be going. Leaving base of the shed up on a table in middle of room so I can work on it easier. Time to put up the steel and plan out for everything. With some of the walls up I think I need to add on another bay onto shed. Thanks for looking at this post. 

626124F7-DDE3-46D2-A3E9-EA82954C1DBF.jpeg

2131405D-ECE8-4B1E-9C31-B921D2B8A69F.jpeg

BF59570B-FE2E-4ED3-BB11-C99C03017405.jpeg

4463F5BE-71C8-4B3B-B4CA-63E5E02CEB6D.jpeg

DBE5BFBF-AEE3-4E5C-935F-DE654F1D098D.jpeg

• Like 7

22 hours ago, Stabliofarmer said:

Coming together quickly, but then you'd expect nothing less from a team with a man of as many talents as Bob on it. Looks really good so far. 

Thanks. The walls are the quick part to do ...  It’s the rotary that is going to take the time but I’ve help 

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 9:41 AM, sipher172 said:

That is brilliant.  Did Bob ever have accident with his chainsaw as he seems to have one very thin leg, haha.  

Ya Bob had lots of accidents over the last few years but they were never his fault. Ya something definitely going on there with his leg 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...