New cattle shed for 2013

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 1:28 PM, modelfarmer2010 said:

Farmer brought the cows into the shed this morning to see how many he can fit into the building. It's a lot more than his old palour 6 at each side. Farmer handed over his phone to one of the boys to take all the calls his ear was red from the phoneimage.thumb.jpg.895d099a8be0467f80ef61c2

Love your pictures and story line but has Bob ran over one of your animals at the back or is it asleep 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, smallclaas said:

looking good should be a tidy job when all done looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks. I'm Looking for other model palours to see what other people used for all the little parts etc. must give a look back over yours around what page should I look for it??? Putting in a Dairy Master Rapid Exit palour with I think it's 28/30 cows each side  we'll see what fits 

5 hours ago, modelfarmer2010 said:

Thanks. I'm Looking for other model palours to see what other people used for all the little parts etc. must give a look back over yours around what page should I look for it??? Putting in a Dairy Master Rapid Exit palour with I think it's 28/30 cows each side  we'll see what fits 

Here's a few pics of the parlour.

PIC02397.JPG

PIC02398.JPG

PIC02351.JPG

• Like 3