Blue Mccormick

Andy

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM 885, are you going to buy a good chunk of the 1250 minimum order?  Thats about 3 each if we all buy them.   ;D

3 each at normal retail got a cx 105 for ?12.50last sunday  i asume the other Mc's in the

UH range make that price so at ?37.50p yep count me in

one to play with

one to keep in the loft or display

and one for ebay in around 4-5 years

tidy

i guess that puts the inital purchase price up mark? and maybe there wasn't time from idea to delivery for spalding to

Didn't think of that Sean... would you pay more for a bespoke boxed one though  ??? - I know I would... boxes can't cost that much of the initial price  ??? - Karen told me she had those sent via airmail as they would have been late for Spalding otherwise - so timing would make more sense

i guess it would be down to what design and style you have,text on it ect,it all takes time to have made up and printed ect,would also have to be a limited run,so the setup costs fro them would prob be higher at the printers that is?

I am sure that is true thinking about it - I don't know much about printing really... have a few labels done at work... but we have them done in 10's of thousands at a time  ;)

used to have a very good friend own a printers until he went bust,all takes time to set upo and get the machines ready for the run,the more you do the cheaper it gets obvously,like your lables ect,and thats basic stuff,if it has all the makers detaisl on,and karrens and pics / info on the model,it all needs to be layed out test printed for size and quallity ,and then re adjusted if needed ect,all adds up i guess

used to have a very good friend own a printers until he went bust,all takes time to set upo and get the machines ready for the run,the more you do the cheaper it gets obvously,like your lables ect,and thats basic stuff,if it has all the makers detaisl on,and karrens and pics / info on the model,it all needs to be layed out test printed for size and quallity ,and then re adjusted if needed ect,all adds up i guess

Sounds like a nightmare when you look at it like that  ;)

Guest quangova
My centiments exactly... perhaps next time then Karen... I also think they should have been more money as well  ???

Me thinks Karen has them under priced, but i guess on such a large outlay she wants to shift them quick etc