Zwolle 2013

Coxy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can any one help I am trying to find out how to go about booking a trade stand a small one at that for the Zwolle lcn show may be for this year but could also be for next year not this but to have an idaer on prices would be good for planning now for this as well and are their hotels or bed and breakfarst  near by any help plaease 

can any one help I am trying to find out how to go about booking a trade stand a small one at that for the Zwolle lcn show may be for this year but could also be for next year not this but to have an idaer on prices would be good for planning now for this as well and are their hotels or bed and breakfarst  near by any help plaease 

You could try contacting them through Landbouwminiaturen web site the L.C.N.forum http://agritoy.nl/

Regards

Joe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well got the flights booked 2 weeks ago, hotel in dam booked for Thursday night, and hotel lumen booked for the Friday, Sat and Sunday in zwolle, 70 quid for flights, and 135 for the hotels

well got the flights booked 2 weeks ago, hotel in dam booked for Thursday night, and hotel lumen booked for the Friday, Sat and Sunday in zwolle, 70 quid for flights, and 135 for the hotels

Mark,You better behave yourself in Amsterdam on the Thursday night?We will catch up with you on the Saturday with Brian and his dad.

I don't lyk the sound of them chicken balls ha ha!, Brian told me there was a good Chinese near the hotel, the food is expensive in the hotel, and he said the portions in the lumen are tiny ha ha!

too posh for me Sean ha ha!, I'm not used to the fancy malark ha ha!,

Paul, I will end up leaving my mate down the red light on the Thursday night ha ha!

Archived