Zwolle 2013

Coxy

Can't wait for this now! Four more shifts at work to go and then I am done from the thursday through until the tuesday. Haven't had a proper drink in a while so i'm rather looking forward to sampling the Herftsbok again in the surroundings of the F.T.F palace....i'll probably be hammered after just the one. :D Really looking to having a bloody good catch up with everyone. My camera is ready to go! Just got my Euros to sort out and pre flight checks to do on my car.....and possibly a bank to rob too! :D 

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good one Sean passport I knew id forgotten to look something out , got the car ready , European breakdown cover , insurance travel insurance , hotel confirmation ,ferry tickets, euros ( not that im planning on spending any) cough cough , but nearly forgot the passport will see you on Friday night

roll on Friday to get a good catch up with everyone, just got a few euros still to get and get Vodafone passport on my mobile so can use my UK texts and minutes, so my old mum and my fiancee don't worry about me too much ha ha!

If everything goes to plan we are leaving Thursday night as we set up Friday afternoon will be helping on martyn's farm models stand again see you all there

Minus one sorry can't make this one smithy as the new arrival due. Good luck in the new hotel as well!!!!

Sean, looking at the plan, the tables start at 1 on your left as you go in and then go round the outside of the hall clockwise ending up back at the door at number 37. FTF are stall 25 in the bottom right hand corner so you will be able to count back from there. It looks like the north wall is effectively the back wall.

with you mike, cant open the links joe posted for some reason?? hence the question , well bar packing the bag I am ready to roll, euros etc all out, cars topped up , oil etc checked, just got the camera to get back from the step daughter  and that's it,

Archived