Zwolle 2013

Coxy

ha ha!, surprised someone didn't call the coppers Sean ha ha!, or maybe they would be saying there's them silly British holiday makers lost again ha ha! ;-)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just been on Agritoys web site wondering if this years table plan has been published yet,( it hasn't ) but I did notice this is the 25th year of the show,I guess the organisers will have something special up their sleeves this year, ;) ;)

25thZwolle_zps0ca2d606.jpg

Regards

Joe.

you in the same hotel as us then shaun ?? gonna be a big old table if we hit the all you can eat  next door ,

I like the sound of this pity I missed it last year the lumen is getting more and more ftf r`s In

oh has tris decided if he is attending this year as his last post he was a bit unsure if he was going

• 1 month later...

I'm just about all ready for the off, just got to get some more euros, flying out on the Thursday night and back on the Monday night, looking forward to putting some more faces to names

pretty sure we are in the corner again, just beside g&m ,so in the main hall, directly along that isle to the end ,cant miss us, we will be the mad cases pestering everyone as usual to buy stuff , and mike (robbo) will be the one with the big plaster on his chin after it hits the floor at the size of the place, just like david a few years back :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  

think I will have a plaster on my chin too Sean, this my first year, Brian (Mr softie) says my face will be a picture when I see how big it is ha ha!

Archived