Zwolle 2013

Coxy

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No Tea!!! What is the World coming to...........pah!

I have a feeling I might be slightly distracted by the models especially if what Sean tells me is true, it isn't easy to drink anything when your mouth is hanging open with your chin on the floor. ::) ::):-[:-[

Only 1 week to this show and looking forward to meeting everyone.Might have 1 or 2 cheeky beers as well as it might be rude to go to another country and not try their beer out ;)

Will be good to have a catch up Shaun, no beers for me sadly, no alcohol under doctors orders :-(

this time next friday we should be  in the hotel, nice selection of 4 odd different grolsh to try shaun, inc some right weird one david was drinking ,hersbock or something like that

Grolsch Herfst Bock Sean,remember these,?? :laugh: :laugh:  http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/topic/20234-zwollewood/ like the look of that myself, :);)

Regards

Joe.

Will be good to have a catch up Shaun, no beers for me sadly, no alcohol under doctors orders :-(

Mark,The doctor always has a good drink so why shoudnt you?You only live once so they say and a little birdie tells me that you are visiting Amsterdam on the way to the show so i hope you behave yourself and dont spend to much money as you will need it for the show :)

Grolsch Herfst Bock Sean,remember these,?? :laugh: :laugh:  http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/topic/20234-zwollewood/ like the look of that myself, :);)

Regards

Joe.

heap that's the stuff poor David , in fact most of us were a bit the worse for wear Sunday morning I must confess , hotels a cracking place as you can see

Mark,The doctor always has a good drink so why shoudnt you?You only live once so they say and a little birdie tells me that you are visiting Amsterdam on the way to the show so i hope you behave yourself and dont spend to much money as you will need it for the show :)

got to stay off it mate or will be a liver transplant, yeah me and Ryan staying there on the Thursday night then head to zwolle on the Friday afternoon

kat coming to?? we don't want to many pics taken as we are known to be camera breakers  looks wise :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

am afraid so, she's packing an old one :P Especially on the sunday morning when those Grolsch are doing their job, you should be aware (hangover and all)

i can recommend the HerfstBock or Grolsch Cannon, nice heavy beers at 8 and 12% :D

Archived