MESS AROUND TOPIC ONLY SOME FUN - -Come on then, lets see what you're made of!!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry jase I don't think I would be able to make one for u and get it sent to you for 10pm tonight  :D :D

Don't you wish you could make models as good as me eh Ricky??  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh sush u  :D :D  ;) ;) ;)

Hey Jase whats up with MJB??  :D :D

i'm very distressed & disappointed in you both at going OT especially you F-P  first you break mums heart with the valtra fiasco then you post a pic of a CASE in my topic  ???

come & shoot us why don't you  :'( :'( :'( :'(

renault front linkage jas,does look good,very much like the one i saw in the mc workshop i stopped at today,wouldn't let me in to take a pic,health and saftey

Thats it, they look much better when folded right up.

Well its like this MATE, Ur front linkage is not like the real thing, botch job.  :D :D

Besides, I made two, BOTH have linkage folded up like the real machine. BOTH have TWIN beacons, BOTH have twin aerials, Both are made by me, One is an MX 135, One is an MX 110 but stickers are not on in the photo but are on it now) but that is minor to be fair I think.

so lets put up a poll to see who like which the best.

post-306-132638522446_thumb.jpg

Well its like this MATE, Ur front linkage is not like the real thing, botch job.  :D :D

Besides, I made two, BOTH have linkage folded up like the real machine. BOTH have TWIN beacons, BOTH have twin aerials, Both are made by me, One is an MX 135, One is an MX 110 but stickers are not on in the photo but are on it now) but that is minor to be fair I think.

so lets put up a poll to see who like which the best.

But you made these already Ricky.  ;)

Do the twin aerials make it work any better then??

LOOK CLOSER AT HIS PICTURE

the model number, look "behind it" the sticker is a different colour to the tractor, ur colour of the tractor is too bright also, I used factory spec Case IH paint.

mines sprayed finish and also polished.

You also did not make yours today, the paint would not have cured in time to sticker properly without damaging paint. Even if ovened on. also the back side window is dirty