Fraser 12t silage/grain trailer

I have built a newer shape Fraser 12t silage trailer with detachable sides, pictures are just taking with Britain's wheels, wheels for it are at my fiancee house, needs anther coat of paint yet, also started a small 6 ton Fraser

DSC_1473_zps250b6891.jpg

DSC_1474_zpsf7ee4562.jpg

DSC_1471_zps05719243.jpg

DSC_1475_zps7d1d295d.jpg

thanks Paul, I could them out of the shop where my mum gets her wool for knitting, thought they would do the job ;-)

tidy numbers there,  is the 6 ton a single axel one??? or were frasers twin axels, i know the mf 200's were singles for 6 ton .not overly familiar with the fraser range like that .

i wish one of the big brands would do a nice 6 / 8 ton more uk based  trailer to go with all the old tractors they are all pumping out now, such a shame they are missing that sort of thing out

tidy numbers there,  is the 6 ton a single axel one??? or were frasers twin axels, i know the mf 200's were singles for 6 ton .not overly familiar with the fraser range like that .

i wish one of the big brands would do a nice 6 / 8 ton more uk based  trailer to go with all the old tractors they are all pumping out now, such a shame they are missing that sort of thing out

I'm glad the big brands don't build the u.k brand smallish type trailers as collectors own builds posted on here would be compared,and also it is quite a cheap way to add another model in to your own collection if you make it yourself

you cant really compare a self built to a production one james, well I don't think so, just look at that irish guy who does the kanes (sorry the name eludes me right now) there's a lot of people that still buy his ones compaired to the britains  versions , just for the extra bits ,just like bays removable sides, , bit like my 8 ton pettit ,they just couldn't build it to what it does as a toy, but like the forth coming jds and paulali's kane , but a brand version  can give a  base model  that gives a lot of people the ability  to customise from, as not everyone has the time or skills to build from scratch, but small add ons is easy.

hi Sean, it's a wee 6 ton trailer, used the wheels of the Britain's class trailer, seem the right size for the size of trailer, 6 ton trailer is nearly finished, got the ram fitted today, will just need a sand down and a coat of paint, decals are ordered from Henri walker

Archived