Agritechnica

Tellarian

That's some quite distinctive bonnet styling....a bit similar to the scalloped front of the NH T8 to help with turning circle. Is the cab new or is that the same as the current machines?

Cab is the same X5 unit as on other models by the looks of it.

Cant help wondering why Fendt haven't jazzed the roof up a bit more on these new models? Mind you I should be grateful they haven't stuck the awful 700 series roof on it complete with hi vis windscreen :-X    ...............I loath it so much Im getting rid of all my Fendt models just to punish them ;D

CASE magnum is another good example of a roof in dire need of updating.................even on the older 335,310 models it looked old hat and it appears its still there on the new updated 380 model launched in the USA last month uggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!            However seeing as Im still loving the Pumas and adore the Quadtrac I will treat them less harshly than Fendt  ha ha!.

Yes your right Paul, but which if either is the finished machine or the prototype?  My guess is the one in traditional colours isn't the finished article.....so the khaki coloured one might be......................Agritechnica  will be awesome this year!

which ever is the real deal i hope they change the front of the bonnet,looks like a claas  front end,yuk,fendt are top dogs in my opinion,dont go copying any other make ,you dont need to

I like the Fendt 500/700 series cab think they look well and spending some time in one I Like.

i agree big x,spent some time in a 700 last year,i love the cab,really gives the cab an airey feel,never gave me a headache or anything,i have heard of a couple of drivers of complaining about headaches,never affected me,the picture is of allan snow,from allen snows, fendt dealership running through some of the controls

post-1769-0-52177400-1378591420_thumb.jp

you could be right Joe,the guy was very sketchy,but did say it MIGHT be tracks,will have to wait and see,he did say interest from some farmers on the 10450 allready,they mail stuff out to farmers that we rarely see,and a lot of interest on the 10450, i am a big fan of fendts but cant take to that trisix

you could be right Joe,the guy was very sketchy,but did say it MIGHT be tracks,will have to wait and see,he did say interest from some farmers on the 10450 allready,they mail stuff out to farmers that we rarely see,and a lot of interest on the 10450, i am a big fan of fendts but cant take to that trisix

I'm with you on that one Paul,Pretty it ain't, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwJ_guDfMAM peculiar,certainly, >:D >:D

Regards

Joe.

Paul,isn't the Trisix 600hp,and isn't it due for release in 2014 - 2015,seem to remember hearing that somewhere,??

Trisix1_zpsa7416cab.jpg

Regards

Joe.

The Trisix was only a study and a trial. No units have been build noir are there plans to do so. It was just a big stunt and a good laugh.

The Trisix was only a study and a trial. No units have been build noir are there plans to do so. It was just a big stunt and a good laugh.

Glad to hear that...............why would anybody want to be in that bland looking monstrosity :-X ........................If its 600hp that's required get the Quadtrac, nothing else will do ^-^

I could see fendfy going into a tracked beast sometime, cat like not a quad trac artic version, afterall theres only  so far they can go on tyres etc size wise , and with all the min till stuff round traction and low foot prints are becoming more important 

you say that Sean,but a lot of articles are on about bringing back the plough,in a rotation i admit,just to try and keep the blackgrass down,but all the experts cant agree how often to bring the plough in,once every 3 years,4 years,who knows,but as you say,definately everybody is trying to look after the ground

even if you plough just look at the size of ploughs you see the track guys haul, on average, not every time mind, they have way more blades on than the wheeled guys do so it all makes it quicker , I doubt anyone will really challenge the quad tracks for real heavy big time kit, but fendt with there record for wheeled ones would easily eat into cat and jds market for smaller tracked machines on  name alone, and its bound to be good to even first time out

• 5 weeks later...

Archived