Zwolle 2013,the PICTURES

catkom3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great show and good to meet everyone.Thanks to (Brian AKA Mr Softie) and his Dad Dougie for the lift to Zwolle.Good nights in the hotel with a drink or 2.  

Great to catch up with you Shaun over the course of the weekend....."a drink or 2"....that's a bit like me saying I only came back with a model or 2. :):D

Unpacked my models today that i had on display last weekend.

2 Models have to see te work bench for some small repairs so quit happy i don´t have more models that are damaged!

Also cleaned out a cabinet for my new model that i have picked up in Zwolle that i orderd in April this year and seen the result for the first time in Zwolle i where overwelmed! (MF5170 maize forager from Ronnie Post!)

It whas great to speak to David Sean Mr Robinson and ofcourse the big chief and his dad and i tought Bay here on the forum!

The all you can eat at the chineese where also fun!

And also like to thank Niels v Eekelen for the weekend now the Italian people know us to! ;D

Great to catch up with you again Johny at the show and on the Saturday evening for a few drinks and lots of chinese food with Sandra and Niels! :) The forager Ronnie built for you looked absolutely stunning. It was also great to photograph your display and fantastic models aswell as purchasing a model that was once in your collection. :)

bloody hell, all those english chaps and ladies that i have met over that past 2 days, i am having trouble speaking Dutch now..

it was great to see and talk to the guys at the Model Farmer stand , they seemed to behave themselves this year.. especially on the Sunday they were surprisingly fit....

thank you for the pictures Erik! i like the combine you found! As for the people that havent been to the show yet, please check David's pictures and get convinced to meet up with all thsoe crazy dutch people and the international crowd at Zwolle!

I will try to get the pictures of my purchases up later this week.\

PS. i had hoped to have kept my face out of the foto's but Mike caught me in my usual position.. talking

Great to catch up with you and Kaat over the weekend Wil. Thank you so much for the bargain that resides in my collection too, absolutely delighted I was able to give one of your Case IH Traction King models a home. Just about to start posting all of my photographs very soon. :)

Talking about photos of members, I am still laughing about Johnny MF chasing Sean round trying to get his picture, Sean even resorted to hiding under the table ;D ;D ;D

Well it is a suprise for you lads the guy who where standing next to me asked me can you also film with youre camera?! So i said i dont know i would try!

And Sean whas thinking i wanted to take a photo of him so ive got it on Film how he tryed to get away!

When i read youre post i where laughing about it to! :P

Try to get it on the computer so maybe in the future............. Sorry Sean! :angel:

Walls and walls of models......

P1380747_zps4b309a89.jpg

There were also lots of stands with rows and rows of unboxed obsolete models too.

P1380748_zps716fb3d1.jpg

The Britainstoys.nl stand.....

P1380753_zps685dabbc.jpg

...that also included some lovely older Siku models. Plenty of childhood carpet farming memories within some of these.

P1380752_zpscbac8799.jpg

Various parts and smart conversions on this next stand.

P1380750_zpsecb5c03e.jpg

Followed by a bright yellow modified Deutz - Fahr TTV 1130.

P1380749_zpsfe8212d0.jpg

Another stand containing lots of lovely neat line ups of older Britains models, and many other gems aswell.

P1380754_zpsad729145.jpg

More carefully lined up models including a very nice selection of unboxed Ertl Steigers......

P1380755_zpsd15f1a3e.jpg

Plenty of rare models on this next shelf followed by some wonderful Lanz models.

P1380756_zpsf67f1bed.jpg

P1380757_zps64aa22d7.jpg

P1380758_zpsd0488fbd.jpg

Here's an NZG Case IH 4994 Traction King, after much deliberation I ended purchasing one of these models for my own collection.

P1380759_zps2823ecad.jpg

Aberdeen Show Model 2013 John Deere On Tour.As The Zwolle Show Model Was A John Deere Model we thought it Was Nice To Take This Along And Have A Few Pictures Taken At The Show.

zwolee006_zps44e61d92.jpg

zwolee007_zpsd7e0efd6.jpg

zwolee008_zps965e211c.jpg

zwolee009_zps303d22f6.jpg

zwolee010_zpsafc3b475.jpg

Surprised that motley crew were all allowed in !!!!!!

Great pics. There doesn't appear to be as many dios as last year  :-

Thanks ever so much Mandy. I've hundreds more photographs of the rest of the dioramas and layouts on show to post up yet. There were some really impressive scenes. I might be wrong but I reckon regards diorama numbers there was about the same amount as 2012. One of my favourites which I'll post up soon was in 1/128th scale. :)

Here's a selection of nice International conversions featuring on this next stand.

P1380837_zps6dcab36e.jpg

Followed by this Fiat 805C crawler conversion.

P1380838_zpsf85ec986.jpg

Wheels, wheels and more wheels. Plenty fo spares to be found on this next stand.

P1380841_zpsf1ef3ba2.jpg

Another "Aladdin's Cave" of a stand featuring all kinds of interesting models.

P1380842_zpsa1ba0518.jpg

P1380843_zps75aa00da.jpg

P1380844_zps20992e4a.jpg

Archived