Zwolle 2013,the PICTURES

catkom3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can be arranged david, I do happen to know someone who bought a thing like that , smaller mind but with a camera, not sure we could be trusted to use it on the sunday mind given previous efforts Saturday night :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  

Breathalised, drunk in charge of a camera, now that would be a first....as the sky drone crash lands into a 1/32nd scale maize field! :D I know someone who has bought one too recently. Apparently he's able to control it using an APP on a smart phone.

• 4 months later...

It's about time that I made the trip to Zwolle - have decided to go this year.

Could I have some info from others that have been in the past please?

What are the dates of the 2014 show?

Is there a show website?

Transport and places to stay? Probably won't drive but considering the train.

Lastly any recommendations for other things to do in Zwolle/Amsterdam - will probably make a week of it and go with the wife and  year old son. 

I fly to Amsterdam and stayed there for a few day (Fri-Mon)

There is a train that goes from Amsterdam to Zwolle, takes about 2 hours (i think) with 1 change, but a really nice journey and you see lots of the countryside.

I would def do it this way again.

LCN website http://agritoy.nl/

Show dates Sat 22nd Nov 2014 & Sun 23rd Nov - 10am - 5pm

andy may be able to help with a place to stay, as he gets a very good deal on the hotel we stay at, and the more that stay the better it gets, and its pretty dam swish to 

only problem with staying at your hotel is im told you have to get to the food before David (worms) eat it all?

Just had time today to browse through all the photos - better late than never.

Great models and dioramas, must make an effort one year!

Cracking job, David, thanks.

John, I agree with Sean. I have been to a few shows but I was blown away by Zwolle. The only reason for you NOT to go would be having to sell your farm to pay for all your purchases. ;D ;D ;D

Just had time today to browse through all the photos - better late than never.

Great models and dioramas, must make an effort one year!

Cracking job, David, thanks.

Thanks ever so much John, you're very welcome. :) There's some pretty spectacular models on display......especially behind the reception desk and bar back at the F.T.F palace too! :D

I can will second what David said, walked in to the hotel last year and there were 3 beautiful blondes behind the reception desk, thought to myself ohh I've came to.the right place ha ha!, I flew over last year with a friend, from Glasgow, spent one night in Amsterdam then was about an hour and a half the next day on the train to zwolle, can get a straight through train from the central station to zwolle, and some lovely countryside on the way, but would defo recommend the hotel lumen to stay in in zwolle

not at all Shaun ha ha!, no dirty hookers for me, my mate went all googly eyed when he seen them though ha ha!, I spend near €700 in two hours at the show

Archived