Zwolle 2013,the PICTURES

catkom3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the information of everyone David now has a new name..............Worms.................I have never seen someone so slim eat so much.................... and then eat some more, hence his comment about burgers above ^^^.

Just a few pictures of the main hall setting up on Saturday morning taken from the FTF/Model Farmer stand, I am no photographer I just held the camera up and clicked, David will have far more later.

SAM_0940_zps99068ff4.jpg

SAM_0941_zps816794b9.jpg

SAM_0942_zps6b81f1f2.jpg

SAM_0943_zpsfc47beac.jpg

SAM_0944_zps53a562e9.jpg

Then this is what got me really excited and the main reason I went to Zwolle this year but I will have to go back next year to pick then up, the LCN Members model for 2014

SAM_0945_zps219f419e.jpg

well what a great week end as always , bloody long drive mind, but would recommend it to anyone , even if you just go once, got in at 01.45 this morn, so a record at under 4 hrs from kent to mine , great to see all the usual guys, and a good few bits I may yet order for next year to I think, didn't spend a huge amount most in fact were under 10 euros, after a small amount of haggling on every deal ,but i did get something that I was kicking my self I didn't get last year.will get the pics up in the buys topic later on, got a few bits to do, plus drop valtra 130s parcels over to 

For the information of everyone David now has a new name..............Worms.................I have never seen someone so slim eat so much.................... and then eat some more, hence his comment about burgers above ^^^.

Whilst it wasn't in the same league as the ones we had in the "F.T.F Palace" on friday night we ended up stopping at a service station on the M11 for Burger King on the way back up! :D....Along with munching on all of the other "supplies" Andy's Dad had kindly lined his Discovery with. :)

every time we saw you this weekend you either had a new model or food in your hand mate, even on the train  :laugh:  :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:  

I couldn't even sneak half a BLT sandwich on the Eurostar back over without being caught! :laugh:  :laugh: I reckon every part of the journey included munching on something sweet or savoury! :)

Will get my pics uploaded to photobucket when I get home, just sitting in the airport the now, was great seeing David again, and meeting Mike Shaun, and other involved around the ftf/model farmer stand, was a great weekend, will be back next year with a fatter wallet, €600 in 2 and a half hours on the Sat morning ha ha!, will be money put by every week from now till next year to make sure I have enough, all I can say to finish is, if you havnt been to this show, save you penny's and get over, not to be missed

well you did stand right by the door where we could all see you :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  

Busted! :D....Couldn't help but notice the people sat in the Ford Focus behind Andy's dad's Discovery too Sean. They clearly couldn't wait to get home to drink their duty free, and had almost polished off a bottle of champagne before we got back into the UK!

Will get my pics uploaded to photobucket when I get home, just sitting in the airport the now, was great seeing David again, and meeting Mike Shaun, and other involved around the ftf/model farmer stand, was a great weekend, will be back next year with a fatter wallet, €600 in 2 and a half hours on the Sat morning ha ha!, will be money put by every week from now till next year to make sure I have enough, all I can say to finish is, if you havnt been to this show, save you penny's and get over, not to be missed

Great to catch up with you too Mark over the course of the weekend. Hope you get back home safe and sound mate.  :)

now remember David don't make my mobile freeze with all these photos you will be putting on ha ha!, Ryan enjoyed meeting more people daft about models like myself :-)

Unpacked my models today that i had on display last weekend.

2 Models have to see te work bench for some small repairs so quit happy i don´t have more models that are damaged!

Also cleaned out a cabinet for my new model that i have picked up in Zwolle that i orderd in April this year and seen the result for the first time in Zwolle i where overwelmed! (MF5170 maize forager from Ronnie Post!)

It whas great to speak to David Sean Mr Robinson and ofcourse the big chief and his dad and i tought Bay here on the forum!

The all you can eat at the chineese where also fun!

And also like to thank Niels v Eekelen for the weekend now the Italian people know us to! ;D

Mark,Very glad you liked your 1st show and it was good to catch up with you and Ryan.Dont know how you made it out of Amsterdam on your 1st night?Well worth saving up for the show and a great weekend away.Catch up with you soon. :)

bloody hell, all those english chaps and ladies that i have met over that past 2 days, i am having trouble speaking Dutch now..

it was great to see and talk to the guys at the Model Farmer stand , they seemed to behave themselves this year.. especially on the Sunday they were surprisingly fit....

thank you for the pictures Erik! i like the combine you found! As for the people that havent been to the show yet, please check David's pictures and get convinced to meet up with all thsoe crazy dutch people and the international crowd at Zwolle!

I will try to get the pictures of my purchases up later this week.\

PS. i had hoped to have kept my face out of the foto's but Mike caught me in my usual position.. talking

Archived