Zwolle 2013,the PICTURES

catkom3

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the photos, Erik. I like the David Brown models on show there but so too the Volvo wheeled loader - based on the New Holland one that came out a couple of years ago or something different, anyone know?

Thanks for the photos, Erik. I like the David Brown models on show there but so too the Volvo wheeled loader - based on the New Holland one that came out a couple of years ago or something different, anyone know?

What Volvo loader Tris ? :o

Must be a conversion Tris,I've searched everywhere and found nothing in 1/32nd scale,

Regards

Joe.

Lovely photos Erik! :) Just arrived a home safe and sound after another absolutely amazing trip to Zwolle. Completely exhausted at the moment, but expect to see a bumper crop of photographs from tommorow onwards out the 800 or so I took over the weekend. Great to catch up with so many fantastic friends over the course of the weekend, and a massive thank you to Andy, Mike and his Dad for steering us all there and back, and for the opportunity to return to Zwolle again......reckon I could just eat a burger or two before I go to bed! :);)

Archived