New Prestige 1/32 range ?

Neil D

well, if anybody from britains or any other manufacturer is reading this, lets have some classic massey tractors and combines fron the 1970's please. 165,178,188 etc and combines? lets see a few classics like the 525 and a better detailed 780.

Well chris an up dated prestige MF 760 and a few more like the 525 and 625 etc would go down well

well, if anybody from britains or any other manufacturer is reading this, lets have some classic massey tractors and combines fron the 1970's please. 165,178,188 etc and combines? lets see a few classics like the 525 and a better detailed 780.

These are all more likely to be made by UH.

Only thing is ! UH will probably do French spec Masseys & maybe not the ones we are more familiar with from Banner Lane. Britains would give a UK spec model before UH would. Saying that UH have done the 390 & 398 which kinda came as a shock to me at the time after a lot of French made MF 1080s ,2620,2640 & 2680s  were produced by.them. So who knows. I myself would love to see a 165,168,175 & 188. Maybe even a Duncan cab 290!! 

But I do think a classic MF will be done by Britains in the very near future & if Prestige !! then better again.

Only thing is ! UH will probably do French spec Masseys & maybe not the ones we are more familiar with from Banner Lane. Britains would give a UK spec model before UH would. Saying that UH have done the 390 & 398 which kinda came as a shock to me at the time after a lot of French made MF 1080s ,2620,2640 & 2680s  were produced by.them. So who knows. I myself would love to see a 165,168,175 & 188. Maybe even a Duncan cab 290!! 

But I do think a classic MF will be done by Britains in the very near future & if Prestige !! then better again.

I totally agree with you- which means that hopefully we will get one or two of the 800 series combines, and hopefully Britains will bring out a 165 and 185 with an original rear linkage as per the uh 1080's

• 1 month later...

Britains euro prestige range would probably start with new JD releases I expect.............the 2014 7R,8R,8RT upgraded tractors would seem both obvious, popular and manufacturer (JD) friendly ;) it might also explain why theres no new Wiking 7R in the pipeline as Britains/Ertl do seem to get first option on all new JD kit before the other model makers get a look in.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, some 1960's and 1970's vintage tractors  - and implements - would be great! A couple of years ago, I all but gave up on Britains and concentrated on Siku's vintage range. Recently - and initially with the TW's - I've found that Britains is coming back to what I remember from my youth. Great models, (OK, toys - nothing wrong with that!), Great quality and a great price. I am so glad that I could squeak! Now to buy as many Britains vintage range tractors as I can find... I'm on holiday, so maybe a trip up to Brushwood's showroom might be in order?

Archived