Of course back to work tomorrow Shaun. I'm off until next Tuesday but have to work on Saturday the 4th but that can be done offline as long as I have internet access and my works laptop.

Again wishing all fellow FTF members a Happy and Prosperous New Year.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Wishing all FTF'ers and their family's a  Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year :), (and a Happy Hogmany to all those north of the Border ;)) Let's hope 2015 be a great year in general, and a fantastic year for the hobby we all share a common interest in :)

Best wishes to all from here in the Valley 8)

• Like 4

And a Happy Birthday as well for you James ;):)

All the best for 2015 to all on FTF here's to a great modelling year. Annandale Model Exhibition on 8/3/15 at Gretna is first on our list this year.

Looking forward to March and your show at Gretna, Kenny as it also the first one of the season for us too 8)

• Like 1

Looking forward to March and your show at Gretna, Kenny as it also the first one of the season for us too 8)

Just over 9 weeks away and I'm looking to attending having missed last years one.

Edited by BC
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

Happy New Year to all forum members old and new, No one really knows what the future holds for any of us but lets hope that 2016 is a healthy and prosperous year for all that share this hobby we all seem to have taken a liking for 8) 

Best wishes from us here in the Valley to one and all :)

• Like 3