Aberdeen Model Show 2014

Big A

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would have been grand to have made the trip up again this year.... hope you all have a good show..... Question is Mum asks if will you be able to cope without a bit of cake this year Brian?? :laugh: :laugh:

Noooo I take it that means I will need to wait until Lanark or penrith to get a piece of the best cake in the world

Just loaded the van up for an early start tomorrow for the show.Dont know how i got all the boxes in the van but i have.Looking forward to this show and be good to catch up with everyone again North Of The Border.

well my van is packed ,that's is just one of the reasons I married our lass ,she is so good at it I just leave her to it ;),,any way we are on our way at 9 o`clock to night stopping the night at Kinross ,looking forward to some food with good friends ,

Landed at Carlisle for the night ...my god there's some dodgy weirdos round here....

Still trying to work out when Steve shuts his eyes if it was a Cummins or Perkins that he had stored away in his throat

Archived