Britains 2014 Catalogue

tractorman314

I thought they were bringing out the mark 1 magnum

i hope this doesnt come across as rude,but look at the picture,it is of a modern magnum,not the older ones,and britains have released the flagship model each time,310,335 and the 340,so it makes sense that it will be the 370,hope this clears it up

• 3 months later...

Flippin' 'Eck! I turn my back on the Britains catalogue and they spring a nice load of tractors on me!!! I've been concentrating on getting 4 new cabinets to show my stuff off in and haven't even looked at the 2014 stuff until today. Well done, Britains, you are doing us proud! Now, just a few vintage implements to put behind those lovely tractors, please, and I'll be a happy (or happier) man!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a thought, but wouldn't it be nice if Britains did a multi-pack of sheep, much like they have done for the cattle? I could do with some sheep for my animal transporter, but don't want to end up with a load of Rams'n'lambs! (A great name for a fast food franchise, I might add!). While they are at it, why not a couple of different breeds too? A repaint would produce a couple of easy ones, I'm sure and that works already for the cattle too!

Archived