New Holland Basildon 50th Anniversary Tractors

FNHIR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame no model producer is going to make that silver T6. With all the silly variations & colours of all makes of tractors available at moment, this NH T6 would have been one worth having & it would sit nicely in the display cabinet alongside the UH SJ 7810.

Shame no model producer is going to make that silver T6. With all the silly variations & colours of all makes of tractors available at moment, this NH T6 would have been one worth having & it would sit nicely in the display cabinet alongside the UH SJ 7810.

I would like to see a model of the silver T6 as well Justin, or even one done in standard Ford colours, blue/grey.

please stop all these horrible change of colours,the only ones that look decent are the black fendts,the others imo are gawping

Ahh Paul!! Fendt just produced tractors in different colours for no reason, like Valtra do. New Holland are marking a milestone here , so why not . Remember the Ford 7810 SJ !!!! That's all I'll say.

Ahh Paul!! Fendt just produced tractors in different colours for no reason, like Valtra do. New Holland are marking a milestone here , so why not . Remember the Ford 7810 SJ !!!! That's all I'll say.

as i said Justin,just my opinion,you have yours,would be a bit boring if we all liked the same things

Well most of us here and your parents & grandparents were familiar to Fordson,Ford & NH threw the years  as a top selling Britsh built brand. Fendt were nowhere to be seen 20+years ago, so I will stay loyal to the blue machines & the likes of MF also. Seeing a NH marking an occasion like this means more to everyone that had or owns a Ford ,which to me is a 1000 times more meaning full than another fancy coloured tractor from Germany. Thats my opinion . Why should it be ok for Fendt alone Paul & no other brand??

justin, look at my first post,its only my opinion,same as it is your opinion that you like it,blimey mate you need to calm down,this is a forum,you will get people with different views

Ahh Paul dont take me up the wrong way. Im just saying a model of one of these would probably go down well among us UK & Irish collectors. What gets on my goat is things like all these Cat Challengers being named & painted up after every dam species of snake on the planet & they are marking no occasion or a Valtra painted up like a Christmas tree  ;D  ;D  ;D .No hard feelings. no harm to have an oll barney every now & then. Thats what makes forums intreasting bud.  ;)

never a truer word said Justin,and i do agree with you on those challengers,the same as i do about 99% of these colour schemes,and im sure you are right that the new holland would be a good seller,its that its just not for me,you cant beat a bit of banter can you,no hard feelings what soever Justin

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived