2014 Universal Hobbies models 1/32

IH885XLMAN

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nobody is complaining. We just can't follow their patterns. They just dont seem to have a steady consistent flow like Britain's and the others. Thats all . :) Problems in China perhaps. 

Problems in China for sure, a well known fact. All manufacturers have to deal with it. Perhaps also a lack of sales? the model trade certainly isn't going very well!

Nobody is complaining. We just can't follow their patterns. They just dont seem to have a steady consistent flow like Britain's and the others. Thats all . :) Problems in China perhaps. 

3 or four of britains 2014 releases are now going to be 2015 releases,so just not uh

3 or four of britains 2014 releases are now going to be 2015 releases,so just not uh

Yeah 3 or 4 of Britains but they still got most of their stuff out before the years end. Id say 80 to 90% of their stuff. While UH might of got 40%. Something aint right in UH & its really showing.

Basically the world economy is sinking and has been ever since the 2008 crash, which has never been dealt with, only glossed over with humongous bailouts of phoney money!!  World governments and banks have performed miracles to keep it afloat these past 6 years to be fair but the system is irreversibly Fu***d by unimaginable amounts of unpayable debt !!   As luck would have it the city of London has the finest financial crooks people on the planet to keep the money flowing, so we are having a pre election mini boom (Surprise, surprise).

Just wait until a month or two after the tories get in again, then the fake feel good factor will go the way of the rest of globalisation.............down the pan !!

Western austerity and joblessness equals eastern factory shut downs or cutbacks........................I think we have seen the golden age of farm model releases 2 or 3 years ago, its been gradually drying up since then, especially this year :-

Merry xmas ;D

Now,I know nothing about hedge trimmers,the last one I saw on the farm where I grew it was a long orange steel pole on top of the tractor with a finger bar mower on one end and a lister engine on the other,ha ha!.but would this new model from Replicagri be any good,!! https://www.facebook.com/FarmModelNews/photos/pb.610338119022370.-2207520000.1417203054./817362634986583/?type=3&theater

Regards

Joe.

Whilst I think on....weren't there meant to be a Kuhn 2 rotor rake due this year too?? ::)

Funny you should mention that Paul,I see today G&M have that in stock, :of  05/12/2014

Regards

Joe.

Just looked again,it's the single version back in stock, :-[:-[

Funny you should mention that Paul,I see today G&M have that in stock, :of  05/12/2014

Regards

Joe.

Just looked again,it's the single version back in stock, :-[:-[

Aye I'd seen that Joe and at first glance I thought that would have been the icing on the cake for yesterday :laugh:  :laugh:...... but like you a second look proved so disappointing when it was the single rotor version :-  :-

Archived