USK/Norscot 2014

robbo

I was thinking of writing to Claas to suggest they think of doing a Lexion 480 to coincide with 20 years of Lexions - which I think might be next year?  They could get the most out of that casting then by doing it as a later tracked version etc.  Definitely a big gap - the Siku toy was very basic

• 1 month later...

Claas 2015 collection catalogue available to view on claas website. Both the dominators are in there, with a part number for anyone who wants to get an order in at the dealers for when they arrive.

When I looked on the Claas shop website about 2 weeks ago you could order them online already. In Holland there's a discount going on for toys and collectables 10% off for the holiday season. Don't know if there is something similar running in the UK. I managed to order the Claas Xerion 4000 for €50 rather than the €90 they were asking for it at Zwolle!!!

When I looked on the Claas shop website about 2 weeks ago you could order them online already. In Holland there's a discount going on for toys and collectables 10% off for the holiday season. Don't know if there is something similar running in the UK. I managed to order the Claas Xerion 4000 for €50 rather than the €90 they were asking for it at Zwolle!!!

spoke to our claas man today, and yes, as he said, anything that has a part number can be ordered, but won't turn up until it's available. Combines are due anytime soon. We have a sale in this country too, it's for Christmas promotion the same as The rest of Europe.

Back on the subject I like the look of the combines, the one with the cab especially. Be nice to see this company making more Class models, we still have room on our shelves for a nice 60,62,62E,51,75 or 85 forager model. And maybe a nice high detailed round baler perhaps. Quite a few manufacturers are now making class models so there is hope. I don't collect combines but that cabbed model might just have to be bought and would make a nice centrepiece for a harvesting diarama

Archived