Unimog for silage

Silly conversion really, but might be handy for doing silage in the small wet paddocks in some places in Ireland.I'm going to use the unimog for another conversion but thought I'd show you guys this before I pulled it apart again. ::)

IMG_1275_zps79ce1598.jpg

IMG_1277_zps2cddf76b.jpg

She would be handy in Ireland Ol. But they never really were popular here. Only Unimogs used in Ireland are operated by the ESB.  ;D  ;D  More likely to see a Ford 7610  or a Fiat 110-90 with a 14 FT trailer  in small paddocks over here . Nice little convo by the way.  ;)

post-1115-0-83509200-1398808795_thumb.jppost-1115-0-49896100-1398808861_thumb.jp

take the snow plough of this and it could be used for fertilizer on the small wet paddocks. I made this a few years ago for salt spreading and snow ploughing on are Suffolk roads

Silly conversion really, but might be handy for doing silage in the small wet paddocks in some places in Ireland.I'm going to use the unimog for another conversion but thought I'd show you guys this before I pulled it apart again. ::)

IMG_1275_zps79ce1598.jpg

IMG_1277_zps2cddf76b.jpg

Archived