Ford Farm

Old Ford

coloured dust eh mark, who is that by then?? often thought about weathering a few bits, but worry about it spoiling the models as such ,like the combines ,

Looking at the whole model/toy old/new figure/vehicle/soldier collector/war gamer/diorama builder etc scene(s) I suppose it is a case of deciding which of these you really are, and prioritise and choose what to buy, and what to do with them, from there.

I'm only an old toy collector, and so have never had to even think about such dilemmas. 

Love the weathering on the Ford, Mark. I'm like you, I just want stuff to look as real as possible really. The values of models are not high on my priorities as I buy only what I have used. There is no pleasure in looking at models on shelves for me without a story behind them, it makes collecting 'for the sake of it' and if it ever gets like that for me, I'll stop.

Love the weathering on the Ford, Mark. I'm like you, I just want stuff to look as real as possible really. The values of models are not high on my priorities as I buy only what I have used. There is no pleasure in looking at models on shelves for me without a story behind them, it makes collecting 'for the sake of it' and if it ever gets like that for me, I'll stop.

echo those thoughts entirely tris,and if you did want every model you would have to be pretty wealthy

coloured dust eh mark, who is that by then?? often thought about weathering a few bits, but worry about it spoiling the models as such ,like the combines ,

the stuff is green scene  weathering powders. green-scene.co.uk  i got the earth set .

Might you do a few photos of the UH and Marge Models 7*10s together so we can see how they compare?

Keep up the good work.

:)

Here up go mate

1st is 7610 with conversion uh 7610 2wd

2nd is with uh 7810

3rd is with uh 7810 conversion 2wd

4th all of them.

post-58-1326400017_thumb.jpg

post-58-132640001709_thumb.jpg

post-58-132640001714_thumb.jpg

post-58-132640001719_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lovely pictures as per usual Mark... don't listen to Marcus... Mavis doesn't get dirty... she ALWAYS keeps her doors on and her tyres are 90% at least  >:( .. cracking photograph... I had to go downstairs just to check the real Mavis was still here as it looked to me like you'd stolen her  :of:D :D

• 3 weeks later...

:of :of :of That is amazing :D how did you make the field like that???

And Raymonds shed looks class aswell :D :D

Thanks James :) :)  the field is not that hard to do ,  with paint  and cutting out the tracks. Yes Raymonds shed is great , but did not travel very well.  Royal mail must of used it as a foot ball , alls good after some glue.  8)