Ford Farm

Old Ford

got some pic they are on there way. :) :) no not converted, just but loft ladder in lights,velux, boarded out and made a small room in one corner. its only 6'' high to about 4ft 6'' high. in the slope of the roof. it was just going to be a place to keep my delicate models away form the new baby.when the loft is cleared of useless stuff, will have lots more room. :) :)

cheers OF, see what you mean about room space. Was trying to work out how much of the loft was 'farmed' ;).

Still planning to sort mine out properly, its all laid out in the middle on red carpet at the moment so limited to what i can do...but its in the loft out of harms way! ::)

when i have had a sort out will have a second area same height but 9ft by 6ft 6''. then that still leaves me same space the other side of the loft, same height 16ft 6'' by 6ft 6'' if i clear all stuff out. will have  even more space of 10ft by 11ft in the middle, thats over 8ft high. :) :)

sounds similar space to mine, just need to board either side of the main section, probably board the roof :-\, and box up the water pipes/tanks etc....should then have loads of space for the 600 to roam ;D

There's no stopping the man!! Looking flippin brilliant so far and I dare say you have a few more tricks up your sleeve. Can't wait to come and play brum brums with you and MJB!!! Can I drive the JCB? Pweeeeeease!!!!

Can't wait to get my own place and begin a proper full on scale ???acre farm up there!!

That is coming along bloomin' well. Everybody seems to be able to make stuff so much faster than me  :(

You must be faster than me John......I don't have the time between school, the garden and the Fergie so I'm still using the bottom floor of my wardrobe as my main machine shed...... ;)

That is coming along bloomin' well. Everybody seems to be able to make stuff so much faster than me  :(

yeah but OF has been eating coffee granules straight out of the jar for the last 3 weeks & he's hasn't stopped since  :D :D

I am absolutly gobsmacked Old Ford... that is simply superb matey... superb... What a job you have done in such a short space of time mate - your craftmanship is second to none mate - those gates,,,, Now they are painted simply look real  :o :o :o

You get on my nerves you git  >:(

:D :D :D :D :D

Keep up the good great work mate - what's next  ??? (How can you top that  ???  :o)