Ford Farm

Old Ford

clever idae old ford,i found some small brass hoops and l brackets at a local shop for mine,ment to be used for model ships apparentlly,but worked greta for my gates

EMA do them...or their sister shop hobbies.uk

Marky has some i got him...bet he hasnt used them yet ::)

have done the twin gates not over happy with :( :( , the gate are pretty square, posts are up right. so it must be the ground thats out of level, ??? ??? oh well adds a bit of realism to them i suppose. plus i put  a bit of a twist in one gate by accident. ::) ::)::)

i'm living in the loft at the moment  ben ::) ::)::) thanks NH2. been thinking of telegraph poles, for electric to go to sheds. :-\ :-\

noooooooooooooooooooooooo  :( :( :'( :'( :'(

thats what i have planned for!!!

hurry up so i can order/copy them ::)

i'm living in the loft at the moment  ben ::) ::)::) thanks NH2. been thinking of telegraph poles, for electric to go to sheds. :-\ :-\

and me along the road way to my layout,oh well,let me know how much wire you want and i will send you some nice black stuff up,like the stuff i use for the hoses on me trailers,would look good stranded between buildings and some poles

Only a suggestion bu the wires would look better silver than black i think,

Take multicore wire and strip off the plastic coating,

Twist the remaining strands like the real thing is twisted, hey bongo wire, and it could actually be used to take 12v into sheds to light them up with led's!!!!

is your layout on the floor

I was thinking of building mine with storage space underneath,

i havent got much time at present to start it but hope to later in the summer

I had in mine having a gap in the centre to reach all parts of the farm like people who have railway scenery what do you think would it work ???