Ford Farm

Old Ford

thanks for all the help guys. the jars work out around 8.5mm wide and 18.75mm high. have got a britains milking parlour coming off ebay, at buy it now for ?12 just got one pipe missing. with 13 cows and calves and one hay feeder. so may turn the jars out of wood. :-\ :-\ going to make the tank from wood and spray it silver. got piano wire and  black sleeving from wire for the pipes and joints. :) :)

i was watching that, was tempted to get it :D :D :D, got the accord instead from i think the same guy :-\ :-\

There from a cheap country farm set, with a milking bail set in it.

G do it proper, cast them in clear resin

paint bottom bit white to show it half filled

full at one end of parlour where the cowws in 1st start milkin before the ones last in. . . .only an idea

• 2 weeks later...

went up to the loft to day only to find

that a big spider as moved in to the milking parlour. :D :D :D

hope to get some more done this coming week if ethan allows. :) :)

See what happens when you leave it for a bit mate, someone else takes over...... :D;) ;)

Look forward to the next updates...... :);) ;)

went up to the loft to day only to find

that a big spider as moved in to the milking parlour. :D :D :D

hope to get some more done this coming week if ethan allows. :) :)

yeah i know what you mean, i sprayed the frame of the big shed yesterday only to find a spider had spun a web over the door bay over night :D :D :D :D

got a jd off ebay to go with the other one on the farm. but one front wheel and mirrors had come off in the post so was a bit pi##ed off. so i put a bit extra detail to it after fixing the wheel etc. paint ,chain cb aerial . going to try and get some yellow paint to do the wheels again.

don't know tris have to see wants there, will it be like last time ??? ??? got a second jd on the go a 3350 putting bigger wheels on and a siku hitch etc etc. :) :) if it works out ok will put a pic up. marky will be happy me mucking up john deeres and not masseys. :D :D :D

don't know tris have to see wants there, will it be like last time ??? ??? got a second jd on the go a 3350 putting bigger wheels on and a siku hitch etc etc. :) :) if it works out ok will put a pic up. marky will be happy me mucking up john deeres and not masseys. :D :D :D

Contradiction in terms I think OF... surely you cant "MUCK UP" a Johnny Q anyway  :-\ - Ya starts with rubbish... ya ends up with rubbish - no matter what you do to it  ;D

All the same... the extra detail makes it look more authentic though  ;)

• 2 weeks later...