blue force 1000

jmd

There used to be a roadless at our training school in stone, Staffordshire , no idea if it was that one , stuff like that was , and still is, bought in batches at best price , they potentially could have bought anything as long as it did the job

There used to be a roadless at our training school in stone, Staffordshire , no idea if it was that one , stuff like that was , and still is, bought in batches at best price , they potentially could have bought anything as long as it did the job

could possibly have been that one sean, as that was the last tractor roadless built, and Im sure I've read somewhere that it was based around that area

Some mighty machines there John, thanks for taking the time to post them

there sure was some mighty machines mike O0 and there was more but did'nt get time to photo everything >:(

Thanks for posting the further photo updates John 8)......... great to see Matt enjoying the "blues" ;):laugh:

no probs paul O0 first thing matt saw was a mccormick picture in the programe ;D

It's very possable that was the roadless I saw then I guess , was a good 24 years ago now 22 odd since the county went to . Someone said there's pics of the county somewhere in the office files , if I get a chance I will have to look for it , as I doubt the current lot up there would know what it was to be honest

It's very possable that was the roadless I saw then I guess , was a good 24 years ago now 22 odd since the county went to . Someone said there's pics of the county somewhere in the office files , if I get a chance I will have to look for it , as I doubt the current lot up there would know what it was to be honest

that would be great if you could find some pics of the county and post them on here thanks :)

Archived