blue force 1000

jmd

I planned to visit the event but never got, well went today with my mate in his artic as he had 4 tractors to bring away from the show, of the few that there were left it gave a great feeling of the different tractors at the show, loving the standsted airport county, its sister lives 5 miles up the road from me.

some cracking pictures jmd, hope to see more on the show too from others if they have any

I planned to visit the event but never got, well went today with my mate in his artic as he had 4 tractors to bring away from the show, of the few that there were left it gave a great feeling of the different tractors at the show, loving the standsted airport county, its sister lives 5 miles up the road from me.

some cracking pictures jmd, hope to see more on the show too from others if they have any

yes the standsted county was nice :)  is its sister tractor been restored

Great to catch up with you yesterday John.....apologies for sneaking into a couple of your shots there! :D....Brilliant show! :)

yes great to catch up with you again david :) no your fault your in my shots i just hold up the camera and click  ::) i should probably take more time and see wat else is in shot ???

My kinda show.. Great pics John. A lot of well kept rarities there... Looked a very good turnout.. ;)

yes you would have loved it justin :) there were a lot of rarities some that i havent seen before :) the turnout was exellent from displays but a little low from the public i would say :-

Thanks for posting John 8), Great to see but  now I seen a few pics i'm pretty gutted I missed this show with having to work..... :  : 

yes it was a good show paul but if you got to work you got to work :) there will be other shows :)

012_zps311cf965.jpg

Love it, you managed to capture the Tractor Twitcher crouching down doing and taking one of his 1600+ photos. That is Walter Derwent (David) taking a picture of the County in the background

Some great pics there thanks for sharing them. When I first started on Bt we had a old county, in yellow and blue , that was used for me ploughing cables on the moors etc , 1184 I think , was sold prob 3 years afterwards as we stopped doing it, I often wonder where it went , prob for scrap knowing our lot

Love it, you managed to capture the Tractor Twitcher crouching down doing and taking one of his 1600+ photos. That is Walter Derwent (David) taking a picture of the County in the background

it wasn't intentional mike but i managed to catch him twice ::)

Some great pics there thanks for sharing them. When I first started on Bt we had a old county, in yellow and blue , that was used for me ploughing cables on the moors etc , 1184 I think , was sold prob 3 years afterwards as we stopped doing it, I often wonder where it went , prob for scrap knowing our lot

that's interesting sean would be nice to see that restored :) but like you said it was probably scrapped : did you ever come across the roadless 120

Archived