Farming in 1975 - a film from the UEA archives.

malcy_p

excellent vintage film.bet those fields haven't seen a 2 furrow plough for a few years now ,also mr health n safety would have a field day with those men standing on top of the wagons

Lovely footage on that website, great find Malc. So nice to see. Shame the info is so basic and not a bit more in depth.

1975 really Mike!! ha ha! I was only born in '88 and am not even the youngest on here. Always nice to find that so many different generations and people get on well online with each other.

Love old films like that. I have seen a few flat eight bale sledges, but never one that configures the bales in that particular way. Any one know who made it.

spadework built them, of course farm designed   marketed as the four former

• 2 weeks later...

have tried to look at link but keeps telling me the site is offline will keep trying as like SIMONG said its not far away from me and would properly now the fields. I now the COOPERS from BRICETT HALL did a lot of filming/pictures in them days

Archived