Dan's Britains unboxed collection

autoway

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It's been quite a while since I did a update on my collection and the old photos have gone.We are now planing a house move so I have started the big pack and to turn the britains room back to a bedroom room so I am going from 9 cabinets and a double garage to 2 cabinets and new wardrobe the rest is going to a storage unit for now.

IMG_0793.JPG

IMG_0794.JPG

IMG_0795.JPG

IMG_0796.JPG

IMG_0797.JPG

IMG_0798.JPG

IMG_0799.JPG

IMG_0800.JPG

IMG_0801.JPG

IMG_0802.JPG

Hi Dan, long time no see. Any chance of a few pics of the Autoway POS cardboard display unit, cubes (two different ones?) and the grey plastic POS unit(with yellow MF loader is it?) as seen on the top of some of your units? A few new additions by the look of it.

Hi Paul yes it's been a while.how is the country coming on ? I have put a few pictures of the autoway stand in its new position.the cubes are both the same.the Grey stand pics are below to.The collection hasn't grown much in the last year as I am finding harder to get to the shows but there is a few new bits.

IMG_0894.JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

IMG_0916.JPG

IMG_0914.JPG

Archived