Spalding April 2015

Robploughing

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to the show. We'll have a big surprise on show at the FTF / Model Farmer stand!

If it is you Andy in the ,,,starkers ,,,I an't in to that sort of stuff ,,, but I am pretty sure Baz is ,,

In the pub next door to the travel lodge for food and beers tables booked 15-20 any one want to join us we will be in there from 7pm Springfield inn ,, I have asked the manager of the pub to put some specials on the board ,,,,there will be a few of us so came and say hello,,,I am the big daft Geordie for those who don't know me ,,

In the pub next door to the travel lodge for food and beers tables booked 15-20 any one want to join us we will be in there from 7pm Springfield inn ,, I have asked the manager of the pub to put some specials on the board ,,,,there will be a few of us so came and say hello,,,I am the big daft Geordie for those who don't know me ,,

I

This sucks I'm staying at the wrong travellodge.

Come down today from Mosstodloch.scotland.visting wife's family.up there.now at travelodge at sleaford.a 10 1/2 hour trip.lookin forward to the show.dave the farmer.think this is my 18th show.how long has this show been going at this site anyone.dave

Went to the very 1st one  down when it was just once a year , used to buy a lot of kit of G&M ,   I used to get my brother to take us , then as I got my own car took me self & the ex wife ha ha!   , not been for the last 5 years  ,

we used to make a  weekend out off it going on too Rutland Water for the rest of the time then back via Lincoln :)

Have a god day

Well I had a couple of hours at Spalding today, very quiet at 10am  but filled up quickly by 11am.

I couldn't believe the prices the Dutch guys at "Tractor connection nl"  were selling stuff at ???.............I bought a Marge Ford 8730 for £30 :of :of ...........I saw them for double that on other stands!!   I learnt long ago that its important to have a good look around first and see whos offering the best deal on items your interested in, it can save you a lot of money :).............................I also got a Claas Markant 65 of them for £30, another £10 saving.

An eight wheeled Mcmac for £20  which will help replenish the "donor tractor" bin ;D................and a few bits n pieces for current and future projects.................all in all a good show.

Archived