Aberdeen Show 2015

Big A

Just a heads up I have decided to sele some of my collection , and have just sold all my dioramas 18x32 feet so you can imagine all the animals , feeds, bales tractors and machinery I had on this space needs to go ,and a lot of duplication models I have picked up over the years are also going ,, there is also lots of loose Models do not want to bring any of this back from abberden ,,,, so look out for the bargains on Sunday

Just back from the show, really enjoyed getting a close up look at the dioramas, so much more detail than photos can show. Picked up some bits as well, so a good day out. Well done to the organisers and exhibitors for a great show!

Great photos Neil, the straw coming out of the chopper looks really good. Damien and Hazels new vehicles look well on the display, think its time it got an updated topic on here ;) , look forward to more photos from the show

Yes that straw does look good coming from the chopper, noticed lots of little things like that today, makes all the difference. The ravenhill yard was probably my favourite bit, I really liked that. Got a lot of ideas for my own diorama today, it's great the things people come up with, things I never would of thought of.

Another great show yesterday. It's a hell of a long way to go, but well worth it. Well done to Andy and Brian, and all the rest of the people involved, for presenting a very well organised show at a brilliant venue, and all in aid of an excellent cause. As always it's nice to meet up with friends from around the country...even them Southern ones! Well done again everybody.

I arrived late to the show but just in time to pick up this fendt 936 off Convo along with the fendt 724 and after a bit of deliberation we settled on the red weight block :)

Also picked up this set of Claas triples off Udimore :)

Was a superb show from what I seen, crowd was big while I was there despite it being a dreadful day outside . Fair play to all the organisers!!post-2917-0-04044800-1430936989_thumb.jp

post-2917-0-10045100-1430936895_thumb.jp

post-2917-0-37742600-1430936921_thumb.jp

post-2917-0-43516000-1430936943_thumb.jp

post-2917-0-27299400-1430936967_thumb.jp

Archived