• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

paul, I went to Volvo plant yard at imingham the other week to pick a digger up with my mate, thought you had been there as they had a trailer with 8 mini/micro diggers and 20+ buckets on it, reminded me of your pics from your emmit plant days

is the pic with the piston bulee with tress in the back ground from when you were nr me at ossgerbys? wish I had know you were only half a mile away, I would have come and seen you when you were there

Here are the pictures from when we did the Pisten Bully demo to Will Ossgerby and the RSPB/Natural England etc up at Sunk Island

post-90-0-28573000-1427087863_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-39060600-1427087922_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-79485300-1427088002_thumb.jpg

post-90-0-59985400-1427088045_thumb.jpg

Even if it is a volvo?? What would you have then??

The trailers are cable drum trailers for carrying drums of electrical cable weighing up to 20 tonnes

Got to be Scania, pure power and reliability. However the new series Renaults do look good and considering the amount that I'm seeing around they've either got a dealer that can sell ice to Eskimos or they've got something very right with the design. Never herd a bad word against MAN either but Volvo?! From the tales mum has told me they have a nasty habit of falling over, or at least the tippers do. Having said all that the new design does look quite nice

Great topic Paul and looking forwards to your updates. Am I right in thinking on page 1 the old Ford 4wd was a 8200?

It was a 4wd 8100 mate I'll post up more pictures of it later ;)

thought it looked familiar , some interesting stuff your moving round of late and getting some distance in to,

Yes I think I've been to all four corners of the country over the last two years

I picked up the 8100 from a farm down near Royal Wooton Bassett one of my customers who has diggers bought it after seeing it advertised I classic tractor as he always wanted one as his dad drove one on the farm where he worked. If is currently undergoing a complete restoration which I tried to put him off doing

Archived