i am going to ave a shot a making a kongskilde germinator during my summer hols and at the moment i am making scale drawings that i will make the molds to for when i make the resin carsts that willl be 5 mm wide with 1.6 mm diameter wire in it to help reinforce it.

i have not see a scale model of one befor so thats why i want to try to make one so can i please ask that no one else makes one untill i have made one i predict to have it finished around end of august because this is my first scrach built model.

• 3 weeks later...

im gona take a few short cuts on it though

use a britains folding cultivator for the tines and i will cast some roles but they will be solid all the same

im trying to find a hudrolic ram that is the right size to go on the back to lift the wheels up

dont expect any thing magnificent as this is my first go at making one

this is going to be my summer project, but intill then i am converting my sisters old room into a farm

the only reason i was asking with the jd is because i wanted to find the easyest way to do the conversion

but on this as far as i know no one has done one befor so i have to try, try and try again and i hope i will end up proving people wrong