Yellow County 1184

catkom3

Looks like a collector with the tidy dexta and major under the tarp.

I'll need to go back there sometime,there were a fair few Whitlock " Dinkum Diggers" in his yard as well,may well be Ex BAA,that would probably explain why the wheel nuts have white lines painted on them to see if they have slackened.

Regards

Joe.

It does have a similar colour scheme as that bt roadless ??? We saw a while back,  i thought the BAA ones were all yellow, wheel hubs and chassis ,dave purdue did a run of them from memory, i know we had a few countys, but wouldnt like to say if they went that big model wise , can have a dig arround on our intra net archive and see if i get time , 

It does have a similar colour scheme as that bt roadless ??? We saw a while back,  i thought the BAA ones were all yellow, wheel hubs and chassis , i know we had a few countys, but wouldnt like to say if they went that big model wise , can have a dig arround on our intra net archive and see if i get time , 

Thank you Sean,that was just the info I needed it would appear it must have been an airport tractor because of the grey wheels,same as this Stansted version,

County%20BAA_zpsczylxron.jpg

And the BT ones were Yellow,and Roadless,?

County%20BT_zpso180wnhg.jpg

Regards

Joe.

I was at Scone Joe but I'll have to admit I did not get any photos of the County stand...only photos of the ring parade and the yellow one was not in that. I will make enquiries since the County Club will have a ploughing weekend in Aberdeenshire next weekend.

I'll need to go back there sometime,there were a fair few Whitlock " Dinkum Diggers" in his yard as well,may well be Ex BAA,that would probably explain why the wheel nuts have white lines painted on them to see if they have slackened.

Regards

Joe.

I bet there will be a few hidden gems there joe. 

Is that what you tell the birds? ;D

Those whitlocks bring back memories, and not fond ones i might add, I used to feed the cows with one before I went to school, still have the bloody thing in the back of a shed, it had the back actor taken off and a concrete block in its place. It's an a reg so think it's older than those?

Archived