Britains 2016 catalogue

tractorman314

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see that no body has pointed that the Kane classic release is in the Heritage section which would lead me to believe it would be something like the picture attached despite the stock photo in the catalogue being of a newer model but i stand to be corrected 

jan2012 011-500x500.JPG

A lot of deletions this time! Shame to see some of the cattle breeds going, but I suppose mostly today's kids see the holstein/fresian as THE cow? nice to see another DB in the list, but it looks as if I'll have to pick up the John Deere's I am lusting after pretty quick now...

Is the long tedder how it will actually be, or just a short version? I'm confused... (Doesn't take much these days...).

Not much else of interest to me, as I'm mainly into vintage equipment these days. Now, if there was an Allis B in 1/32... :-)

6 hours ago, Blue man said:

I see that no body has pointed that the Kane classic release is in the Heritage section which would lead me to believe it would be something like the picture attached despite the stock photo in the catalogue being of a newer model but i stand to be corrected 

jan2012 011-500x500.JPG

A trailer like that would be a much better match to the trailed harvester than if its a more moderner 12 tonner classic, and also like you photo set up for a bit of side filling too.

5 hours ago, bigbear said:

A lot of deletions this time! Shame to see some of the cattle breeds going, but I suppose mostly today's kids see the holstein/fresian as THE cow? nice to see another DB in the list, but it looks as if I'll have to pick up the John Deere's I am lusting after pretty quick now...

Is the long tedder how it will actually be, or just a short version? I'm confused... (Doesn't take much these days...).

Not much else of interest to me, as I'm mainly into vintage equipment these days. Now, if there was an Allis B in 1/32... :-)

Most kids nowadays don't know what a cow looks like. We once had a cow next to the road who had just dropped a calf, bloke who was driving by came up to the house and he said ere mate there is something wrong with your horse!

Re the Tedder, jack has loaded an image of the Tedder that matches the model number Britains have given us. 

9 hours ago, Blue man said:

jan2012 011-500x500.JPG

The trailer in your pic would be preferable to the one in the catalogue. To be honest I hadn't realised there was a difference between the new classic and the classic classic, I thought a classic would be a classic, classic, classic, classic, classic. :-

If Britains are going to be bringing out re designed models from their past I would love to see all of them but in particular Howard rotaspreader, maschio/accord combi, nh baler in any of the variations they did. 

On 27 December 2015 at 8:03 AM, MadMark said:

I thought in the other Britains 2016 topic they was ment to be doing a NH forage harvester?

Very good point mark about the forager!! Not in the catalogue and also a model in it is the next john Deere big square baler. Ertl released it this year and thought it would be on list for 2016.

48 minutes ago, paulali said:

anybody sorted out what items are deleted from 2015?

From what I can make out comparing last years catalogue is the following

Ford TW-10

Ford TW-20

JD 3050

JD 3350

Case Quadtrac 600..

New Holland T6.175

New Holland T7.220

Keenan feeder.. (smaller older one)

New Holland FR850 Silage harvester

Spearhead Hedge trimmer

Yardscraper & Buckrake set

Twin Axel IFOR Willams livestock trailer ..on its own...(but still in a set 43138A1)

Sheep trailer  42723

General purpose trailer 42724

Thats what I make out guys unless there is a page missing from the 2016 catalogue.... :-::)

34 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

No probs Paul.. They have deleted quiet alot when you look back over it .. !!! 

Why do they feel the need to delete all of these, some have only been in the catalogue for a few years?

1 hour ago, CMB said:

Why do they feel the need to delete all of these, some have only been in the catalogue for a few years?

Most have been or will have their places  filled by new models.. In the Hertiage range we have the 3 DBs replacing the TWs & JDs...The Keenan is replaced by the newer version..The 2 NHs will also be replaced by newer versions  & more new implements are to be produced.. But now have no Self Proppelled Silage harvester in the catalogue & nothing replaced the big Quadtrac ether..

4 hours ago, justy 46 said:

From what I can make out comparing last years catalogue is the following

Ford TW-10

Ford TW-20

JD 3050

JD 3350

Case Quadtrac 600..

New Holland T6.175

New Holland T7.220

Keenan feeder.. (smaller older one)

New Holland FR850 Silage harvester

Spearhead Hedge trimmer

Yardscraper & Buckrake set

Twin Axel IFOR Willams livestock trailer ..on its own...(but still in a set 43138A1)

Sheep trailer  42723

General purpose trailer 42724

Thats what I make out guys unless there is a page missing from the 2016 catalogue.... :-::)

the JD 6150 and 6125 with loader have been dropped, so has the t 6020 with loader saddle back pigs, normal fencing, green bales.

2 hours ago, 0025 said:

the JD 6150 and 6125 with loader have been dropped, so has the t 6020 with loader saddle back pigs, normal fencing, green bales.

Yes .. never spotted the JDs.. The T6.180 & loader is basicly the old T6020 rebadged ..but on the plus side ..it seems to have gained mirrors.. This tractor started out as a TS135A which was a 6 cyl.  The T6020 was a 4cyl ..so by right the T6020 should never have been !!!!

Archived